1.15.2011

To the moon...and (not necceserily) back.






Christopher Kane:little stars:)

From a very young age i was charmed by the stars,those...little sparkling things at the nighty sky...
My mom once told me that the star that sparkls the most and it's closer to earth than the others,is Venus.I was really thrilled when i first new it,afterwards i discoverd my true love...It was moon's the beautiful,magical sparkle that blew my mind away!
Every time i was looking it i was able to dream of the most wonderful things....
Little fairies were wishpering in my ears while i was "dreaming",so many stories i've made on my mind just by wathcing those tinny stars:)
And then one day i grew up(shit happens...)and i realized that everytime when a fullmoon was coming up i was feeling nervous or more sensitive or even more artistic...so now i know that our love story hasn't finished...
When i'm feeling weird i'm always taking a look of my friend,my "mysterious"lover...

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου