1.08.2011

Old habits die hard...

the most beautiful lips i've ever seen...












I can never hide or lie cause i'm turning red...so once more i'm telling the truth...
I felt in love with Mick when i was 14.It was really love at first sight,i was listenig one of my favorite songs(Paint it black) and i just felt in love with him.It's almost 10 years from that moment but my feelings haven't changed at all...he will always be my boy and i will always be 14 when i'm listening to that song. :)
(p.s.The man is for sure a rolling stone...)
but i must not forget to mention how stylish he always is...from early '70s until now.He and his mates have created a very certain look...
Over the decades,Mick(my love)has donned jeans and jackets by the Balenciaga designer Nicolas Ghesquiere and T-shirts by theDior designer Hedi Slimane.
But as he have said,"Like many bands just starting out, clothes were a luxury we couldn't afford"."We wore clothes very similar to what we wore offstage because we didn't have any money and that was the look".

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου